4 Day, FULL Day Camp Session
Early Bird Rate: $705 plus HST
Regular Rate: $775 plus HST
Location: What Wake Park (Bush’s Watersports Park)
Ages: 7-17 (Regular and Teen mixed week)
Skill Level: All Levels from never having ridden to advanced
Full Day: 930am - 430pm
Maximum 12 participants per session
- 915am: Drop off at Wake Hui Drop Off/Pick Up area
- 930am-1230pm: Riding Session #1
- 130pm-230pm: Snack Break & Team Building Activity
- 230-430pm: Riding Session #2
- 430pm: Pick up at Wake Hui Drop Off/Pick Up area
Muskoka Week 5 (August 3-6, 2021)
- Positive vibes!
- Bathing Suit
- Extra change of clothing
- Spray sunscreen
- Water bottle (we provide refreshments)
- Gear if you have your own board and helmet (always better to practice and ride with what you'll be on all summer...if not we have a full line of boards/sizes for everyone to use)
- Snacks (if your camper will require more fuel than a granola bar, fruit and a juicebox)
If camp registration is cancelled 30 days prior to the start date of your camp session, a full refund will be granted, minus a $75 Administration Fee. If registration is cancelled within 30 days of the camp session start date, NO refund will be provided. (We will do everything in our powers to fill your camp spot. If your cancelled spot is filled Wake Hui Inc. will issue a full refund, minus a $75 Administration Fee.) Thank you for understanding and cooperating with these policies as we strive to provide the highest quality experience to all of our campers.
*With the uncertainty of COVID-19, we are understanding of camper health issues and changes that may be required based on public health directives. If your camp session is unable to run a 100% refund will be provided.