*As we navigate COVID-19, camp registrations are temporarily unavailable. If you have not already done so, please add your email to "Subscribe to Updates" below and receive all the latest updates about camps. Frequent updates will be provided to help you plan your summer. We are doing everything to ensure another safe and fun camp experience and look forward to riding again in summer 2021! Thanks for your understanding.
5 Day, Half Day Camp Session
Early Bird Rate: $605 plus HST
Regular Rate: $665 plus HST
Location: What Wake Park (Bush’s Watersports Park)
Ages: 7-14 (currently in grade 8)
Skill Level: All Levels from never having ridden to advanced
Half Day: 9:30am - 2:30pm
Maximum 12 participants per session
- 915am: Drop off at Wake Hui Drop Off/Pick Up area
- 930am-1130am: Riding Session #1
- 1130am-1230pm: Snack Break & Team Building Activity
- 1230-230pm: Riding Session #2
- 230pm: Pick up at Wake Hui Drop Off/Pick Up area
Muskoka Week 1 (July 5-9, 2021)
- Positive vibes!
- Bathing Suit
- Extra change of clothing
- Spray sunscreen
- Water bottle (we provide refreshments)
- Gear if you have your own board and helmet (always better to practice and ride with what you'll be on all summer...if not we have a full line of boards/sizes for everyone to use)
- Snacks (if your camper will require more fuel than a granola bar, fruit and a juicebox)
If camp registration is cancelled 30 days prior to the start date of your camp session, a full refund will be granted, minus a $75 Administration Fee. If registration is cancelled within 30 days of the camp session start date, NO refund will be provided. (We will do everything in our powers to fill your camp spot. If your cancelled spot is filled Wake Hui Inc. will issue a full refund, minus a $75 Administration Fee.) Thank you for understanding and cooperating with these policies as we strive to provide the highest quality experience to all of our campers.
*With the uncertainty of COVID-19, we are understanding of camper health issues and changes that may be required based on public health directives. If your camp session is unable to run a 100% refund will be provided.