Custom Camp Session
The custom option will include the same great camp experience we've all grown to love. There will be wakeboarding for the duration of your camp session, as well as all the off-water activities to choose your own adventure!
With this option, you will be able to book your own cohort, with no age restrictions....so if you want to be a rad dad or magnificent mom you can come to camp too! (subject to child approval of course)
There is a maximum limit, but no minimum limit of campers when creating the custom option. What happens if you have fewer campers in your group? More riding time for each of them! Regardless of the cohort size, the cable riding time, games and activities will remain the same.
5 Day, Half Day: $7000 plus HST
5 Day, Full Day: $9900 plus HST
Location: What Wake Park (Bush’s Watersports Park)
Skill Level: All Levels from never having ridden to advanced
Half Day: 9:30am - 2:30pm
Full Day: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Maximum 12 participants per session
- 915am: Drop off at Wake Hui Drop Off/Pick Up area
- 930am-230pm or 430pm: Riding Sessions
- 1130am-1230pm: Snack Break & Team Building Activity
- 230pm or 430pm: Pick up at Wake Hui Drop Off/Pick Up area
If you're interested in creating a Custom Camp experience, email Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will help you create your epic summer experience.
Muskoka Custom Camp
- Positive vibes!
- Bathing Suit
- Extra change of clothing
- Spray sunscreen
- Water bottle (we provide refreshments)
- Gear if you have your own board and helmet (always better to practice and ride with what you'll be on all summer...if not we have a full line of boards/sizes for everyone to use)
- Snacks (if your camper will require more fuel than a granola bar, fruit and a juicebox)
If camp registration is cancelled 30 days prior to the start date of your camp session, a full refund will be granted, minus a $75 Administration Fee. If registration is cancelled within 30 days of the camp session start date, NO refund will be provided. (We will do everything in our powers to fill your camp spot. If your cancelled spot is filled Wake Hui Inc. will issue a full refund, minus a $75 Administration Fee.) Thank you for understanding and cooperating with these policies as we strive to provide the highest quality experience to all of our campers.
*With the uncertainty of COVID-19, we are understanding of camper health issues and changes that may be required based on public health directives. If your camp session is unable to run a 100% refund will be provided.